eControl is a fully electric system that replaces your traditional fuel source.
No fumes or harmful gases and no requirement for a chimney or flue. Better for your home and better for the environment.
Unparalleled heat up times with hobs up to temperature in as little as 8 minutes and oven temperatures achieved in as little as 30 minutes.
The eControl System costs a fraction of the cost to run vs traditional models. eControl focuses the heat on the areas required and prevents heat loss.
No service costs
Aga Cookers of past will be all too aware for the tedious maintenance and servicing schedule required to keep them running. Wave goodbye to this with the eControl System.
Central to the design of the eControl System has been to revolutionise the environmental impact made by the range cooker.
Large Cooking Hobs
Full size fine machined 350mm steel hobs give significant more cooking space than the smaller 290mm hobs found on traditional models.
How they compare
Traditional Aga Cookers
- High running costs
- Excessive ambient heat
- Little flexibility or control available
- Slow heat up times
- Regular servicing
- High carbon footprint
- Low running costs
- Controllable ambient heat
- Flexibility and controllablility over different cooker elements
- Fast heat up times
- No servicing
- Lower carbon footprint
- Lower running costs versus most traditional models.
- Controllable ambient heat, making this a year round cooker.
- Full temperature control
- Exceptionally fast heat up times – Unparalleled heat up times with hobs up to boiling temperature in 14 minutes and full roasting temperatures achieved in as little as 70 minutes. Ovens should be left for an additional 30 minutes before cooking more delicate dishes to achieve full saturation.
- Excellent heat output when set to full.
- Hobs can be left on when not in use. For longevity of the elements and lower running costs, we recommend leaving on at Eco Mode or off until ready to use.
- Ability to bring Simmering oven to higher baking temperature, even on 2 oven models.
- Can be combined with a timer to turn on / off as and when required.
- No servicing requirement.
- The manufacturer’s warranty is insurance backed for complete peace of mind. They guarantee continuity of spares by using the world’s leading components manufacturer.
- Eco mode – Improves heat up times versus heating from cold and reduces energy consumption when not in use.
- Independent control of hobs / ovens- no temperature loss of ovens when hobs are in use.
- Environmentally sound choice, with no combustion fumes.
- Currently can only be room vented or vented through an existing flue. Extended or powered venting are not possible at the present time.
- Limited to manufacturer’s selected settings (for more temperature control see the EControl Series 2 or Electrickit).
- Higher running costs versus Electrickit.
- Hot cupboard not independently operable from main oven so will only work when ovens are on full.
- The kit is new to the market and less time proven than other models. Parts are however of exceptional quality and from a large proven supplier.
- Whilst cooking techniques will be similar to traditional Aga cooking, some tweaks may be required due to the location of the elements beneath the main oven.
- Recommended baffle in roasting oven occupies top runner.
- Hot cupboard element on 4 oven conversion occupies some of warming space.